Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bravo to BBBB Reader, LaQT! Bravo!

My blog doesn't fit any of the blog rules. They are super long. I post one time a month. I have no advertisements on my site. I barely put in pictures and a whole host of other things.

I write these blog posts because I want to be the voice that REMINDS YOU, how fabulous you are. Too many of us are constantly bombarded with negativity.

Do I have it all together? Hah! Absolutely, NOT!

Just as much if not more than encouraging you to be beautiful, I try to encourage you that you have all that you need right now, to do what you need and want to do - successfully. Perfection is NOT a requirement.

On those few days when I think I am a 'sucker' for writing this blog, outside of the rules and think that I am merely just taking up space in the blogsphere, wasting your time and my time, one of you fabulous ladies steps out and reminds ME why I write these blog posts.

LaQT wrote in the comments section on a post of mine, on October 6th, that she was in the health care field but has always dreamed of being a doctor. Her concern was that pursuing her dream would be a burden on and to her family. On the other side of the coin, she wrote that in her heart she knew that she encouraged her little ones to be who they wanted to be. In the end, she wants to remain authentic and not be hypocritical or to not have regrets in her future for not pursuing her own dreams.

Then on November 21st, 2009, LaQT wrote another comment. She let us know that she is currently taking her prerequisites in preparation for: Entering a Medical Program!

Our girl LaQT is stamping down her fears and doubts, stepping out on faith, and pursuing her life long dream.

LaQT, I know that you will attain your dream and you will reach your goal. Bravo, LaQT!
Bravo, to you!

You should see how my little chest is puffed out, all proud. LaQT, YOU are the reason I write this blog. Not to define you, or tell you what to do. I write this blog to constantly remind you and everyone who reads this blog that within you, there is Inner Greatness! All you have to do is believe it, act upon it and watch your dreams come true.

When LaQT reaches the end of this leg of the journey, and attains her medical program credential, you or I may be in a situation where because of her, our life, or the life of someone we love, is saved.

Pursue your dream LaQT. I believe that dreams are divinely placed within us. Pursuing that dream and bringing it to fruition may literally help to save the life of someone else.

LaQT, thank you for the honor and privilege of being allowed to see you off, as you begin your wonderful journey.

Look back only for the briefest of moments. I'm the little one. I'm kind of in the back. The one with the tear glistening in my eye, in danger of having it drop fat and full and heavy down my cheek.

I got the proud smile, stretched from ear to ear, waving at you as you walk up the gangplank to board that ship that will carry you to places of which you have never seen and only dreamed.

And ya'll, you know she is going to look beautiful doing it, too! Beautify Bit by Bit.

9 comments:

Charlotte said...

that was lovely.

Lina40 said...

woohoo - yay LAQT! And thank you Chicoro for this amazing blog! As you already know, I do not take your posts lightly.
Blessings!

Lina40

Fine Hair Sistas said...

Read this brought a tear to my eyes. Very inspiring. Go LaQT, your dream will be realized :o)

fefe

Newness of Life said...

You never waste MY time. I love this blog. I am also happy for LaQT.
Go head girl and do what is within you.

Chicoro, keep on reminding. We love what you do.

LaQT said...

Thanks, Chicoro and to all of the other commentors. I have been going back and forth with myself for awhile. I really do feel like a hypocrite to tell my children to face their fears if I can't. I'll be starting my classes in January. I took a fast-track Chemistry class last summer, I don't know what I was thinking. I work FT as a Nuclear Stress Technician and my husband is on the road all the time so I am often times caring for my children. I realize that I can only take a few courses at this time. But by the end of 2010 I plan to quit my job depending on how many more courses I need to take and go to school FT. Anything worth having takes sacrifice so I know this will require alot of hard work, but I believe that if I work hard now I can relax later.

MALA RHODES said...

What a wonderful post, Chicoro! You have always been such an inspiration to so many of us that there is NO WAY that your blogs could ever waste our time! I read this today and felt really fulfilled and inspired. I know that LAQT felt the same way, and now is on her way to having the life she dreamed of. (Congrats, LAQT!!!) Keep writing the blogs. We need it! :-) Luv ya much! - Mala

橘子 said...

ut男同志聊天室,成人圖片區,交友104相親網,0951成人頻道下載,男同志聊天室,成人貼圖,成人影片,tt1069同志交友網,成人視訊,aio交友愛情館,情色視訊,情色視訊,色情遊戲,交友戀愛小站,jp成人,熊貓貼圖,成人圖片,成人文章,正妹,成人小說,杜蕾斯成人,ut 聊天室,熊貓貼圖區,交友聊天找e爵,ol制服美女影片,777成人區,bt成人,女同志聊天室,貼圖片區,一葉情貼圖片區,6k聊天室,69成人,成人貼圖站,色情影片,聊天室ut,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,0204貼圖區,小高聊天室,歐美免費影片,

said...

無名正妹牆影音視訊網視訊辣妹線上做愛辣妹視訊視訊美女美女視訊聊天視訊情人援交友聊天室一夜情視訊辣妹網路美女視訊交友美女情人視訊聊天室免費視訊辣妹免費聊天交友美眉視訊聊天室免費視訊交友免費線上a片線上無碼

healthylife said...

...would love to interview you about your raw path for my website, if only I could get in contact with you :) If you see this message, you can email me at this account from your account (just so I know it's you). And, I'll share the website and details from there.