Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stressors Chip Away at Your Beauty

There are things on which we focus and turn them into stressors. What are those stressors?

Our hair.
Our bodies.
Our finances.
Our jobs.
Ourselves.

It is important to focus on what you control. We cannot control our children or our significant others. We can control how we treat our hair, our bodies, our money, our job and ourselves. It really is about balance. Sometimes though, you have to focus exclusively on one aspect in order to strengthen it. The hard part is trying to maintain the rest while you have your focus on managing the stressor you can control.

Pick something on which you would like to focus. Let me see...I pick hair and hair care! Then go from there. Develop and master one area, maintain the others, then master the next area and keep going from there.

Who wants to have great hair but an unhealthy body? Or a great body, but be broke all the time? That's why it is so important to have balance. Please don't think that I am saying that I have all or any of the answers. I am here just like you, though. Together, bit by bit, we can find our way, right?

3 comments:

Monique said...

Thank you for that. This time of year and during these times balance is something that I am working on, physically and financially. Your word have been a blessing to me.

NaturalK said...

I know I'm late reading this post, but it is right on time in my life. Thank you for this because I am slowly seeing that focusing on 1 stressor at a time is really the most effective way of tackling it. I just have to work on my discipline, and staying focused. Thank you so much!

Mz.Vee said...

LOVE IT!